47 hours on 255 hp super-charged Rotax® 4-TECTM engine – this 2009 Sea-Doo 150 Speedster is a very affordable, very nimble four-seater that pulls off moves thought impossible for a boat and gets in and out of tight places without worry. Trailer and canvas included.
Coupling a compact 15-foot frame with a razor-tight helm, the 150 Speedster pulls off twists and turns that would leave a gymnast tied in knots. Add in a 255 hp supercharged, inter-cooled engine and you arrive at a boating experience somewhere north of exhilaration. And way off the map for any other boat.
- 255-hp ScIc (Supercharged Intercooled) Rotax 4-tEc engine
- Digital Information center w/18 functions
including compass, water temperature, hour meter, depth finder
- Satellite-ready stereo w/MP3 port and 2 speakers
- Chrome cleats (4)
- Non-slip grab handles (8)
- Driver console
- Front and stern lockable storage
- Ski pylon
- Swim platform w/ladder