2003 Doral 250 SE Monticello 27’9″
Top-of-the-Line Luxury Express Cruiser from Canada’s premier boat builder Doral! This 250 SE Monticello has an 8’6″ beam and an LOA of close to 28 feet (27’9″ w/platform). 300 hp Volvo Penta 5.7 GI with DPS duo prop, AC, hinged radar arch, Garmin GPS, shore power, full canvas, cherrywood interior, electric head and more. Clean boat.
- Volvo Penta 5.7 GI DPS duo prop (243 hours)
- AC Air-conditioning w/Reversible Cycle Heat
- Garmin 545S GPS Chart Plotter
- Clarion Stereo w/CD Changer
- Shore Power
- Remote Controlled Search Light
- Foredeck Sunpad
- Complete Canvas
- Midcabin Layout – Sleeps 4
- Always Stored Inside – No Bottom Paint
Bold styling and an innovativ e slide-out transom seat distinguish this Canadian cruiser. Amenities include a spacious dinette, overhead skylights in cabin, surprisingly roomy head compartment, fender storage, reverse radar arch. chart storage. Extended swim platform. High bow rail makes anchoring safe. Very good fit and finish. Cruise in the high 20’s and tops out in the low 40’s.
Doral writes: “…Step away from life’s hectic pace and step aboard the Doral 250se. This cruiser has all the right stuff. With the sliding transom seat you can open up the cockpit to make you feel like you’re on a much larger boat. And with the Doral-Core rigidity and strength you’re sure to enjoy an unrivaled feeling of freedom and power.
- A few of the many standard options include a built-in swim platform with telescopic stainless steel ladder, stylized fiberglass deck air vent covers, acrylic sky light, aft sun pad, hatches with screens, built in sunshield and more!
- Storage compartments abound in the 250se including extra space for electronic equipment, anchor locker with access door, marine charts and built in storage.
- The Doral design L shaped sliding back seat with automatic latch is perfect when you need a little extra room on board.
- The cabin features an ergonomic round shaped dinette seat with under storage that easily converts to a berth. Some of the standard features include decorative cushions, side panels with storage, laminated furniture finish, full height cabinet with aromatic cedar and more!
- The galley features a stainless steel sink, pressurized water system, electric stove, and refrigerator.
- In the head of the 250se you’ll find a fiberglass shower with curtain, storage space, porthole ventilation, pharmacy cabinet, toilet with waste tank and a towel bar with mirror.