2002 Sea Ray 240 Sundeck Mercruiser 5.0 MPI 200 Hours
2002 Sea Ray 240 Sundeck
Well-kept 26-foot Sea Ray 240 Sundeck with good-looking gelcoat and upholstery. 5.0 MPI Mercruiser with Bravo III. Freshly serviced. Bimini top, Wetbar, Enclosed Head. Cockpit Carpets. Cockpit Cover. Extended Swim Platform with Swim Ladder (also a ladder in bow area). No trailer included. We do have trailers available for sale.
- Exit through the transom door to a large extended swim platform with concealed stainless steel swim ladder.
- The L-shaped cockpit seating includes a portside lounger that’s great for sunning. Just forward of the lounger, the lockable hatch leads to the head compartment. A huge storage compartment in the cockpit sole stows skis, kneeboards, PFDs, beach towels, and just about anything else you can think of.
- Backlighting and low-glare night lighting in the burl dash allow at-a-glance instrument reading in any light. The custom tinted curved glass walk-through windshield easily stands up to heavy-duty weather conditions
- The starboard wet bar is well equipped to dispense refreshments for everyone, with designated storage for a carry-on cooler, beverage holders, and a sink with a pullout sprayer that operates on the pressure water system.
- Standard filler cushions turn the entire bow area into a giant sun pad. There’s a built-in insulated ice chest and beverage holders. A table for the bow is also standard, and has a designated storage area. There’s a concealed swim ladder in the forward swim platform.