2016 MONTEREY 295 SY – Westerbeke Generator – Always Dry-stored Inside!
Well-kept 2016 Monterey 295 Sport Yacht with a V8 Mercruiser engine (6.2L 300 hp) Bravo III. GENERATOR. Always stored inside at marina when not being used. FUSION stereo system, AC with reversible cycle heat, two-tone gelcoat hull (blue/white), electric windlass, electric head and a somber dark wooden interior (including synthetic wood flooring).
Thought-through cockpit with large platform and an oversized sun pad on which the back rest can be flipped to double as extra seating space. Large wet bar with sink. Ergonomic helm and double-wide helm seat, molded-in steps to fore deck where a large sun pad invites additional sunbathers.
Down below the spacious, open floor plan cabin sleeps 4. Vacu-Flush Electric Toilet/head with shower. Large galley with plenty of storage above and below the faux granite counter tops. Synthetic Wood flooring and a somber choice of colors makes for an inviting and very sleek, upscale cabin where all of your guests will feel at home. Notable upgrades on the 2016 295 is the extended cabin windows on either side of the hull.
Come see it at our store in Pompano Beach.
MARINA MAINTAINED – ALWAYS DRY-STORED
- MerCruiser 6.2 300 hp MAG MPI Bravo III
- Westerbeke Gas Generator
- AC- Air Condition w/Reversible Cycle Heat
- Always Rack-Stored In-doors, Well Maintained
- White/Blue Two-Tone Hull
- FUSION Bluetooth Stereo
- Enclosed, Electric Head w/Holding Tank
- Wetbar w/Pressurized Water
- Electric Windlass
- Foredeck Sun Pad
- Extended brow on the radar arch shades the helm and provides attachment points for front curtains.
- The big-boat performance and features come without the cost of twin engines.
- Helmsperson enjoys unrestricted views across a well-appointed console.
- Large, low swim platform makes entry from the water or dock safe and easy.
- Wide, molded steps on the cabin hatch give sure-footed access to bow lines and the forward sun pad.
Boat is available for showings at our store in Pompano Beach. Welcome.