2002 Baja H2X – Always Dry-Stored Low Hours Trailer Included
65 MPH Freshwater boat from Canada (only dipped a few times here as owner kept her covered in driveway on trailer. Florida title. Less than 250 total hours on 320 hp Mercruiser 6.2 MX MPI with Corsa Exhaust. 237 hours. Comes loaded and turn key. Available at our store in Pompano for showings.
- MerCruiser MX 6.2L/Bravo I/SS Prop/320 HP
- Corsa Exhaust, Thru-Hull w/Quick & Quiet II
- Gaffrig Controls, Performance Platinum w/Trim on Handle
- Gaffrig Instrument Panel (Blue Bezels)
- Fire Extinguishing SystemCustom Wheel
- LOWRANCE Elite4M GPS Chartplotter
- Depth Finder
- Canvas, Mooring Cover (Sunbrella®)
- Cushion, V-Berth
- Rub Rail w/Stainless Steel Insert White
Winner of Powerboat magazine’s 2000 Outstanding Sport Boat Value Award, the Baja H2X has incredible acceleration and phenomenal towing power, as well as the ability to stay on plane at low speeds, perfect for tubing or wakeboarding. The H2X also features an efficient, smooth-riding True V hull and a wide six-foot V-berth with storage.